12-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #77
duegatti
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Boxster S; '22 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsh139 View Post
Sweet. I’ll have to find and change it because it’s kind of annoying. Thanks!
I think I've got it - if I've understood your original question correctly. When I experienced what you're describing, I do not recall it happening when I executed a "Resume", but I certainly remember it happening when I selected "Set".

Car > Settings > Driver Assistance > Driving > Speed Limit Assistance > Speed Limits >

Adjust Manually
Show Current Limit
Off

This controls appearance and function of the little speed limit signs that show up in the HUD, and in the bottom left of center of the gage panel. "Off" is off; "Show Current Limit" presents the speed limit sign with no apparent function or utility; "Adjust Manually" presents the signs, and an additional "Set" next to the bottom sign in the gage panel.

This latter selection gave me the tie between the Set button in cruise control and the posted speed limits. When I opt for "Show Current Limit", I get just the speed limit signs, and the additional "Set" goes away, and my cruise accepts whatever road speed I press the cruise control Set button at.

I hope this addresses just what you're asking about. As I said, I simply don't recall this behavior with the "Recall" button one way or the other, because I was most unhappy with the Set button behavior and expunged it as quickly as I could. Let us know if this does it for you.