Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverathlon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MancrichUK View Post
I ordered mine last week ... total of 19% discount including the BMW contribution .... gone for Brooklyn Grey, Sakhir Orange, red brake callipers and pano roof... already worrying about the Brooklyn Grey choice as have only seen M3s in this colour so far and useless at visualising what it will look like! Have been told August build with it arriving at the dealership end Sept/early October... only deletions were the digital key and the wireless charging I presume due to chip shortages
Great spec! This is exactly what I ordered too but the wife isnt keen on Sakhir Orange for the interior. Im hoping it looks more red than orange. Hard to tell from videos online.
The only thing putting me off Brooklyn Grey for the exterior is that its going to be a very common color which will also be on the M40i's..lol
I might swap to Marina Bay Blue ..hmm first world problems!
It seems to be a popular choice. I've had a number of blue BMWs, with my last car being an smb f80 which I think was the nicest colour ever! But I'm over blue now. And I think any individual 'loud' colour will look a bit silly on an suv.

It is however a very nice colour, and the number if X3m if even x3m40i on the road will still be pretty limited. I do think an bronze /gold colour on the wheels would look amazing though !!!

Gone but not forgotten - F80 m3 Comp, F30 340i, F30 - 320i
Appreciate 0