06-15-2021, 07:13 PM   #664
ThatPorkChop
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 30i M Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadDude View Post
Looks good!

I Like the quad pipe look too, do you have any pics of the underside showing how the quad pipes are fitted?

Also curious about the tail lights. I see the inner lights are black, is this tint? Why have you not done the same on the outside rear lights? I was thinking of tinting my rear lights slightly, and maybe the headlights, or just the top of the headlights. Anyone don’t this as not sure if I should or not?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOGSbXf

Here’s the link for the exhaust tips on AliExpress. It took a solid two months to get. I included a pic of my conversation on the measurements. So when I measured the exhaust, I had only measured the left side thinking they would be the same. They were not. You can see in the pic, the left side fit snug as can be. The right side was not, but that didn’t matter. I brought it to a muffler shop. Had them cut out the old tips and weld on the new ones for $40. After I got home, I used Permatex Muffler sealer to seal off the right side’s gap. With the weld and sealer, it’s not coming off. You can see how much space is left between the exhaust and the bumper, you don’t want it touching.

Side note: I also told the Aliexpress seller to make a left and right side exhaust.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0