View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 05:49 AM   #63
BulkBen
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, Mini x 2, Lotus x 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinalth View Post
not since I posted. but haven't tried too hard. I'll have some time tomorrow and will be on back roads so I can give it a go safely if it breaks. both times were low speed though <50. I'll also play a bit more with manual mode and see if I'm missing something that you are seeing.

Side note I finally got some good runs in and can compare pre and post XHP. ignore the 1/2 mile, I let off before. I can post the detailed items if needed, but screen shotting the main page makes it easier to share all the fun numbers

my semi-custom E30 map - no trans flash

same map, similar temp, xhp stage 3 tonight

Side note, I got a message from a guy about why my stuff from last year, also 11.8, is the same with just a stage 1 e30 tune and no mods. partially it's bad road conditions and a lower temp on my stage 1 run.... but then it dawned on me. I went to the 275 square setup 6 months ago. using the replica wheels to mimic the oem rears for the front and the larger rubber my rotating mass made a huge jump that is killing my numbers. I didn't even think about that till recently. going to have to look into lighter weight wheels this coming year.
If that message was on Dragy, that would have been me .

I've just flashed to stage 1 BM3 myself, now pulling 4.0 for 0-100 kph from a 4.6 stock.

I'm hoping the move to stage 2+ (I already have the fuel pump and downpipe waiting) will bring the time down considerably, hence why I was surprised you hadn't gone a bit faster with the extra mods and the E30 combo.

The XHP flash looks to have made a decent difference though, appreciate all you guys acting as guinea pigs on this one, I'll be flashing my trans as soon as my car comes back from new wheels, tinted windows and springs.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Appreciate 0