View Single Post
      10-01-2020, 12:57 PM   #1088
VrmmVrmm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 XLine G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by satz View Post
Do you know if the Options button can be used to remove whole folders from internal HDD?

cheers
I couldn't find that feature for folders but what I do if I need to amalgamate all my folders into one "Music Collection " folder is assemble ALL my tracks into one folder on the PC/Laptop...I have 750 tracks...LOL Anyway I put them all in one folder on the PC and then onto a USB (still all in one folder) takes 10 secs to remove all files in music collection including and various folders we may have created. Then simply transfer the Music Collection from USB back into the now empty Music collection folder...about a minute or so for 750 files. I know its a workaround but it takes little time and it's very simple to do. Then you can select Alphabetical or Shuffle to listen to your music....with alphabetical simple to go to artist or track (s) using dial eg E for Everly Brothers. One other useful thing about organising on the PC first is you can rename your files and put name of Artist in front of all Tracks followed by track name eg Patsy Cline_Crazy...then if you dial in Patsy Cline whilst using alphabetical it will play ALL Patsy Cline tracks in alphabetical track order. Please no comment on the genre of my music choices... Sometimes work arounds are what you have to do ...if that's what it takes.
Appreciate 0