07-20-2020, 01:57 PM   #159
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Welcome to the F97/98 Forum, robertm235 .

Review this link to a previous post last week: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showp...&postcount=148 . And be sure to click on the link within that post where I show how to set up your M2 tab. The first time service means nothing as Launch Control (LC) is available from the factory.

Once set on your M2 tab (located to the right mid portion of your steering wheel) as noted in this post, it works every time. If you watch videos you may become confused as not everyone who posts a video is always knowledgeable. And the manual becomes confusing as it is asking you to set it into a Manual mode (S3) which is counter-intuitive for one to then simply mash the accelerator and expect the vehicle to then shift for you. I think that is where most of the confusion rests.

Just follow the tips in that link and almost guaranteed you will successfully launch. If it doesn't, after insuring you are correct with your settings, then perhaps a trip to your Svc Ctr would be in order...
This what I've done set everything in M2 for LC then it's a quick double press, brake then throttle, nice and easy.