View Single Post
      07-15-2020, 11:37 AM   #9
sys64738
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear550 View Post
I have both MSS springs and Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus tires. Granted they are 20's. 255/45/20 and 295/40/20 they are a great combo. If you lowered it only 1/2" you'll have a significantly more comfortable ride. I think at 1" you still get a ride that's less stiff as the stock springs. More and you run into too bounce and bump stop interaction. I'm also very impressed with the Pirellis. My X4MC came with the Contis and wasn't very fond of them. The AS Plus are very grippy and take out a lot of the imperfections in the road. Granted I have more meatier 20's. But they are quiet and functional.
I am getting the MSS Urban's and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4's installed on my X3M non-comp next week. I stuck with the stock sizes on the tires (I have the 21s) and will probably try stock ride height first on the springs, although I may go lower. I am going to try and use an iPhone app to measure the stock suspension/tires before the install, then do a run after, similar to what Evolve did here:

Will report back once done.
Appreciate 0