05-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #60
Marty in NY
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 18 GTi, Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I'm sorry to hear that but I can understand where you're coming from when reading a one sided conversation that was cherry picked in order to favor the OP. With that said, we're uninterested in participating in public disputes with our customers simply because it's our goal to make sure they have a positive experience with our products.

We'd love the opportunity to change your mind. If there are any items you're interested in, please contact us directly and we'll be more than happy to ensure you have a pleasant experience shopping with us.
Interesting you state the OP's post was cherry picked. I don't believe it was but if you would like to supply the "full" version of the story, I'll read it.

The replies I read from your company when someone who did buy from you needed help would have made me regret buying from you. By the way, when I am in the midst of a project and have my car torn apart and need help, I also submit help requests via multiple media, especially when the supplier replies..."Unfortunately we do not have pictures available at the moment but there are few DIY's available on the forums." where the supplier obviously knows of such DIY's but doesn't bother pointing to them and to have placed parts in the kit that are not required on all installs without so much as a sheet explaining when/when not required goes well with your other replies.

If you would really like to improve the situation, then just make it right for the OP and once I read the OP's post confirming it, I may reconsider. Otherwise, I'm done on this topic.
Appreciate 1