Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchargerfan View Post
I had some emails from the makers of the fmic, I'd like to share:

I emailed on their website, described my vehicle, what I purchased, and what I need help with

I ask for a picture to illustrate

(no links were provided, nor what I should google / look for)

I go proactive, and provide a few pictures of possible ways to set up the hardware

I sent a picture of the hardware bag, and asked what to do with the 2 long coarse threaded bolts. I show a piece of plastic where oem intercooelr mounted and asked if I should trim due to Vrsf provided brackets not seating flush (NOTE: I also asked in a fb group for another opinion)

So far:

-I am pretty disappointed with the support/service
-I am disappointed with the fitment of the brackets
-I wont bother speaking much about the welds and bent fins, I believe that topic has been discussed many times in the past
-I scratch my head as to why bags of hardware is provided (with no instruction) and the user is to determine which pieces are to be discarded and which to be used and how to orient said pieces

/rant
We attempted to communicate with you via e-mail but you ignored our support team and resorted to posting on the forums as well as facebook groups. It's clear you're not looking for support, you're looking to create as many negative shill posts as possible.

If you're dissatisfied with the product, please respond back via e-mail and we'll set you up with an RMA. The last thing we want is an enthusiast to have a less than stellar experience with our products.
Appreciate 0