No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 G01 30i xDrive

Garage List
2018 X3 G01  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_03 View Post
Hey folks,
I spent today doing a bunch of FDL coding on my 2019 X3 30i using Esys. There are a few things that are not working as expected and hoping to gain some insight.

- Digital Speedometer: I coded KI_DISP_CB_SPEED_DIGITAL to Aktiv, but there was no change. Still only get the large digital speedometer in Sport Mode only, which I believe is a stock setting. Is there another setting to code that will show digital speedometer in all driving modes, mainly comfort?

- Alpina style gauges: I coded ALPINA_ENABLE to Aktiv in Kombi2 but that did nothing

- Enhanced BT (EBT): I coded a large number of settings that I found across a few forums. I have Office (SMS etc...) working but cannot connect more than 1 phone still, and when streaming music, I cannot see the entire playlist, just select previous or next song

Screen Mirroring: I've got this working as tested with an LG phone, but I can't get my Essential Phone PH-1 to work. On the phone when I go to cast, I see the BMW but it just says connecting and times out. Does this just mean the phone itself is not compatible for some reason?

Email: Everything car wise should be enabled but I can't figure out how to set it up through Connected Drive portal. There is no option in my account to set up emails. Any direction here is appreciated.

Warnings: I coded everything out, but I did catch a warning when clicking reply on an SMS. How to code this out?

Seatbelt warning. How to code out the chime when driving without a seatbelt?

Could I have done anything to muck up the avg mileage in the instrument display? I went for a short drive today and it wouldn't move from 20L/100km, and drove real slow for a few mins to try and get it down and it never changed. I'll check again tomorrow and see, might have just been a blip

Thank you!
Might be a good idea to check the bimmercode thread, there are some answers you are looking for. Although it's not for esys, you can find the values to code.
Afaik there is no way to show digital speedometer the way it is in sport modes in another modes. There is an option to show it in that part of instrument cluster, where the odometer, compass and others are shown.