Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
I can't believe I'm sitting here on this forum looking at a video and thread of 2 SAV's going head to head regarding performance and that's actually a thing (let alone a desirable thing)! I guess that's the market today.

2 ugly truck-cars from company's that realistically don't make good truck-car/suv/sav's.....never understood it.
This is what I don't understand. Why would someone who hates performance SUVs come to this forum, where most of the users actually own this "ugly truck-car", and post complete garbage like above? In other news, you need to check how to write the plural form of 'company'...
Have you ever driven one of these?? They go around nurburgring faster than some hot hatches out there. They stay flat around corners and really are performance vehicles. I have a GLC63s coupe and a BMW e92 M3 with a Supercharger and I probably prefer the GLC63s coupe for every day driving and takes off just as fast due to the all wheel drive traction. They are wider and lower than your standard SUVs so no risk rolling them due to the higher centre of gravity and are very comfortable (not sure about X4mc as I haven't driven one yet). I still love my BMW e92 M3 don't get me wrong but appreciate both for what they are
In regards to performance, they are just as good as some super cars 10 years ago