Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi all new to this site so this is mine..
H&R springs
Agency Power Intake
Future classic 12mm spacers
All badging blacked out from Ind
M style mirrors
Loving life..
Looks great with all the black bits, just need to do the front bumper 'boomerangs' now
I know right , though I'm still a little undecided but I'm sure once it was done It would be better.
Not sure if I need to change the whole part or just the cerium grey boomerangs.
You have to remove the whole part, then unclip the boomerang from the back, so glad I did mine:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi all new to this site so this is mine..
H&R springs
Agency Power Intake
Future classic 12mm spacers
All badging blacked out from Ind
M style mirrors
Loving life..
Looks great with all the black bits, just need to do the front bumper 'boomerangs' now
I know right , though I'm still a little undecided but I'm sure once it was done It would be better.
Not sure if I need to change the whole part or just the cerium grey boomerangs.
You have to remove the whole part, then unclip the boomerang from the back, so glad I did mine:
Well you've just made me want to do it now.. Thanks for the photo and advice..
Is it easy to remove the whole piece and can this be done from the front without having access to the back of the part.
It is possible to remove them from the front, but definitely a fair bit harder than the kidney grilles. Using a plastic pry tool stick it into the very top to release the top clips, you need to be quite aggressive with it, once the top's released it's then quite easy releasing the rest of the clips.

Then removing the boomerangs is quite tricky, use a small flat blade screwdriver to release each clip in turn whilst pulling the rangs from the front. Don't be tempted to lever the rangs from the front as they'll get damaged.
So which part you can remove?
The part in red, and there's a wire to unclip from the parking sensor. The green part also needs to be partially unclipped so it can be unclipped from the red part:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0