Lateral grip estimator
Rep
Drives: i4, M2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by moff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D69GMB View Post
Having just had an X3m on loan for the weekend I will definitely be sticking with the 40d. The M is way too hard a ride and to be totally honest in my opinion the extra performance is an irrelevance and about 95% of the time unusable where I live. Loved the seats and the nice carbon extras but love the way my 40d flies under the radar and the performance is much more accessible more of the time and plenty quick enough. Won't even talk about the difference in fuel consumption ��. Love my 40d even more now.
Enjoy, I can't stand diesels so a 40d would never be an option made a mistake and had the 640d with the same engine. Never again.

The M40i is different but not enough power. My 440i has the MPPSK which is epic and I was running a JB4. Going to a new B58 with the OPF's wasnt really an option but I was considering an M340i Touring - problem is that it's more expensive monthly than the X3M!

I'll keep this for 2 years and get the new M3 when it comes out in 2021. Quite fancy the Pure version with RWD before giving in to electric.
S58 is a superb unit. Can't wait to try it in a new M2/3/4.
'02 Morgan Aero 8
http://petrolhead.tours
Appreciate 1
teaston11001.50