Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mako View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bca View Post
that deal sounds incredible. Would love details (most notably, discount from msrp before incentives) if you can get them. I'm in the houston area and thought that khatti's deal above would work for me if i decide to grab one of these....aiming for $5000-5500 off would work. And then yesterday when i saw that they appear to have added an additional dealer credit of $2500 for october, i thought that sounded great. I figure i can relatively easily get a total of $7500 off msrp and that i'd be happy with that. But now i'm wondering if i really could do much better...
i believe the $2500 dealer credit is what they are suggesting the dealer gives you off msrp (which is nothing) thats not a $2500 incentive on top of negotiated pricing. Maybe i am wrong but i don't think you will get say invoice pricing and then $2500 off on top of that...
just closed my deal (for a second time got a better deal) $82,145 - 10.72% plus incentives; mf .00128 there are sales centers that are aggressively pushing these out. Good luck.
thats an excellent deal!
Appreciate 0