Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by derklink View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Get some good all season tires like Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+ or Pirelli P Zero AS+ both of which I've used and can vouch for. The Michelins are stiffer and will handle a hair better but tend to generate more road noise with age than the Pirellis. I'd throw either on my car any day.

I have a Carbon Black X5 50i now. The color is beautiful and worth the extra care. Mines ceramic coated so cleaning is easier especially since I only handwash. Don't use automatic car washes. If you must wash the car (not by hand) use a touchless wash
Thanks! Yeah, Michelins are my favorite tires so far on other cars I had. I remember being in a torrential downpour where other cars where spinning and going off the road. The Michelins were dead safe. Was just wondering if I the Bridgestones where actually usable for a while or really total garbage. Btw, I ended up going with Phytonic instead of Carbon. Was a tough call but I think I will like Phytonic better long term.
Bridgestone are garbage in my experience. I liked Pythonic Blue on my M40i but Carbon Black is another great color see both of mine below:
Attached Images

2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0