Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucojach View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechX3M40i View Post
Well, if there are server issues or outages, your phone won't do you any good. BMW Connected App had recent server problems that lasted a while. I don't believe Tesla is immune to this problem either.
And we need to take our keys with us anyway, or how will we lock our house!?
Quote:
Quote:
Well, if there are server issues or outages, your phone won't do you any good. BMW Connected App had recent server problems that lasted a while. I don't believe Tesla is immune to this problem either.
I have an August Bluetooth lock installed. Works great, I never take my house keys with me now.
Wow, you really are living in the future my friend!!
I'm old fashion and like using my hand to unlock using physical keys... Never have to worry about battery failure (inside the smart locks or phone) or hacking...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucojach View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have an August Bluetooth lock installed. Works great, I never take my house keys with me now.
Wow, you really are living in the future my friend!!
I'm old fashion and like using my hand to unlock using physical keys... Never have to worry about battery failure (inside the smart locks or phone) or hacking...
I get that. I wouldn't rely on it 100%. The great thing about August Lock is that it only replaces the inside part of the lock. The outside is unmodified, so nobody can tell it is a smart lock, and more importantly, you can still use the key if needed.
Appreciate 0