Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechX3M40i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Same here. I would rather just mount the plate the way BMW designed it to be. In the middle, like 99% of the vehicles on the road.
That's what I did and I think it looks well balanced -- it's not a sight for sore eyes. I would've considered the tow hook plate mount if it weren't so low and if it offered some bumper protection like the center mount does. The tow hook mount also looks like it disrupts the airflow.
Thank you all for your posts. I'm facing the same problem in a couple of weeks when my rear-only temporary tag expired and I need to install the permanent license plate in the front. I like symmetry myself and is thinking of using the OEM plate holder supplied with my M40i. Can anyone post pic on this set up, and confirm that this will not interfere with the active cruise control sensor mounted low at the front center? Thanks in advance.
Here you go
Thanks! Looks good!

Can any one comment, or saw other whom had commented in the past, if the plate would get in the way of the ACC sensor installed at the 'honeycomb' portion of the front bumper? Thanks again.
Appreciate 0