________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Reminds me of driving to work a few weeks ago. Some cunt pulled out in front of me so I ended up up her ass b/c of it. She could have just waited 2 seconds for me to go by then pull out. She did this only to stop a few yards up the road to pull into her driveway.

But wait, there's more...as she is stopped waiting to turn into her driveway, she is flipping out with hand motions yelling pointing to her driveway. Yes, bitch, I see your turn signal. I am not the one in the wrong here. She must have been having a bad day.
One of my biggest pet peeves as well, happened to me at lunch today. Guy runs a stop sign and pulls out in front of me, I have not a single car behind me. I have to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting him and because I get close-ish to his POS Cobalt when he immediately decides to bust left without a signal, he starts flipping me off and yells "fucking asshole in a BMW." I love being called "asshole in a BMW" because people who make poor decisions in life drive as well as they do everything else.
Happens all the time around here (the not waiting after stopping at stop signs part).

My favourite is on 2 lanes divided highways where I have my cruise control set, and as I approach someone to pass, they decide it's time for them to pass too.
I believe they'd rather move over than turn their cruise control off. Which causes me to not only turn mine off, but also slam on the brakes. People are extremely selfish and really do show it when driving.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13159.00