Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
TSW Bathurst in Matte Gunmetal
21x9 et25
21x10.5 et32

Maybe?
also BMS intake, JB4... gloss black all remaining trim; grills, side vents, hooks and emblems...

Couple things: let me know what you do on the blackout. I used IND and have never gotten the promised boomerangs as I was told they were on back order or there was no part, then told you had to order an entire unit, not just the boomerangs and it was much more expensive than original agreement. So...mine is all black on the trim and accessories except the boomerangs which drives me crazy.
Also...the offset thing is so confusing to me. Since the factory offset is a little higher (I think 27/43 or something), does your lower offset number mean it pushes the tire further out and more in line with the fender? I always forget how to read the offset numbers.

Lastly...will H&R/any other lowering kit mess up the M performance suspension/adaptive at all?? I would love to lower mine since I'm on 20' wheels and it doesn't fill out the wheel well the way a 21" wheel would. But worried about messing up the performance or warranty etc...

And that thing is looking super nice man!
Appreciate 0