View Single Post
      08-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #273
ObnoxiousKiwi
Registered
Rep
Drives: Audi sT

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbimmer97 View Post
Looking to Finalize a Deal on an 2019 Ordered (Not on lot) X3 and know there are $4k in incentives available to be through Loyalty, Finance as well as USAA.

I see others posting they recommend a minimum of 8% off MSRP before Incentives, but I haven't been able to get too close to that yet. Best I have seen is a '$ cost' deal which is pretty close to dealer invoice, plus incentives This is on a 56k MSRP vehicle ($3750 off) plus the $4k in incentives for about $8k total - Any ideas on ways to get closer to the 8% or above before incentives? I'd be doing PCD in SC regardless to pickup doesnt matter.

Thanks in advance!
I had a difficult time negotiating in NorCal and was stuck at invoice.

I started by emailing all dealers and saying I was ready to buy at 11% dealer discount. All ignored my email except one that said no way.

I got a better response when I called the local dealers and asked to speak to internet sales. Told them I was ready to buy today at 10% and that I was going to email them my build. They could call my mobile if they agreed. The sales guys wanted to deal but kept getting blocked by their managers. Large dealers with 2018s are trying to push them instead.

Eventually I started texting a dealer and got him to agree at month end.

All the best.
Appreciate 0