REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
Yes someone else mentioned that other manufacturers are doing the same trendy thing, to be quite honest I could care less what they do. I care about the brand that I like and what they're producing, the brand that use to set trends and not follow them. Bodied colored mirrors shouldn't have to be an option, silver caps should be, it makes no sense and looks cheap or worse yet a production mistake.

Another thing is how the heck do you take these caps off without breaking the mirror with their internal electronics.
dude you are really overthinking this.

The caps just pry off. Use a plastic trim removal piece. I've swapped out 3 pairs... it literally takes 30 seconds on each side.

This is really basic shit, we all know you don't like the caps. Nothing is going to change.

I'm not sure what trend your talking about here. Manufactures have all sort of styles, chrome, matte black, gloss black, random tones... its a fucking mirror cap.
Nope, I'm not overthinking bad design decisions. I'm calling the SAV Exterior Designers out, period!

What I post here is for the jackasses at BMW Group and jackasses here with bad taste to read, so to get shit right and so they stop fucking up the brand and cars I like!

Yup, I'm going to go and run right out and get a plastic trim removal peace, whatever that is. I prefer just to take baseball bat to it!!! I think that would work better.

O' and wile I'm on that tangent of removing unnecessary stupid shit. I would like to do the same with the ridiculous panoramic moonroof as well.

"I'm just standing up for my rights as a customer!" - Bill Foster
Attached Images

Last edited by DCG; 03-07-2018 at 02:33 AM..
Appreciate 0