View Single Post
      12-17-2017, 07:06 AM   #13
Tepr05
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, 2017 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Ray-Ban non-polarized. If you have a pair of RB with P lenses, you can easily buy non-P RB lenses for about $40 and swap 'em. For a few pair of RB sunglasses here i have both types of lenses depending on where/what we're doing.
Will definitely look into this, have a pair of RB I love driving with

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mazdaspeed View Post
Out of the seven pairs i own so far, all are polarized. Ive tried to go back to non-P but cant. To me being able to see clearly vs seeing the HUD, I choose the first any day of the week. That being said, Oakley and raybans are probably your best bet. I don't think maui jim makes non polarized but if they do, i would look into them first. If you want some style, prada and louis vitton make very nice glasses as well.
Maui Jim is my preferred brand but I believe you're correct, don't think they make non polarized lenses. I may end up feeling the same as you but for now feel like I can't fully appreciate one of the cool tech features in the car.... And I'm a big tech nerd.

Found a pair of Oakley Holbrook with nice orange back by the ear to go with my SO exterior but alas polarized only.
Appreciate 0