Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean285 View Post
Hi

I ordered the X3 30i X line - Sapphire, Black, Ultimate Package, Piano Black Trim. It is scheduled for production on Dec 4th so I still have a small window to change the order.

I am considering the M Sport Package but still on the fence, I think I like the aesthetics of it better and it would allow me to change the colour to Carbon Black which is not available with the X line (at least in Canada).

It also adds adaptive suspension - Does that make any difference? Would that feature sway you in a decision?

I would have a choice of 19 inch rims (all season) or 20/21 inch rims (performance tires). I live in Toronto which is notorious for pot holes and concerned about rim damage. Drive comfort is also a consideration. Do you think the 20 inch rims with performance tires would have a far greater chance of damage compared to the 19 inch with all season's. In terms of ride comfort - any huge difference between the 2 (19 inch all season vs 20 inch performance tire) Regardless - I will be going with 18 inch rims for winter tires. All these tires would be run flats.

Appreciate any input on this.

Thank you!
Dean
All reviews I have see so far with 20s they consider the Ride harsh even in xline option. Stick to 19s if Ride is a big consideration
Thanks - that makes the choice a lot easier.
Appreciate 0