BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #1
vrrooom
SES
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: 335ix'09,X3'11&911TCab

Garage List
2009 335ix  [0.00]
1987 Turbo Cab  [0.00]
2011 X3 3.5  [0.00]
Broken by the RACK

We all know how difficult it is to find run flats for our x3's. But the RACK (tire that is) has reinstated the medieval device for use with the Bridgestone 960AS orders. My estimated availability went from Aug, then Sept, then October and now November as they continued to turn the cranks. Well they outlasted me, cost me an additional $400, and destroyed my twenty year relationship with them. The confidence a customer has that a supplier will deliver on an order, is as important as price. X3 owners consider yourselves to be forwarned.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #2
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrrooom
We all know how difficult it is to find run flats for our x3's. But the RACK (tire that is) has reinstated the medieval device for use with the Bridgestone 960AS orders. My estimated availability went from Aug, then Sept, then October and now November as they continued to turn the cranks. Well they outlasted me, cost me an additional $400, and destroyed my twenty year relationship with them. The confidence a customer has that a supplier will deliver on an order, is as important as price. X3 owners consider yourselves to be forwarned.
I hear you.

They just sent me 2+ year old winter tires (over $300 each).
Appreciate 0