BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #1
loukas135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive28i M Sport

Thank you BMW for the X4, X6, X1, Gran Coupe ...

I'm the owner of a 2012 X1 xDrive 28i since october 2011. And, I'm still loving it !!! A Lot !!!!

I'm tired very tired of all BMW haters ( in particular all stupid auto journalist ) who are constantly displeased with models different than the 3 series, 5 series sedans and Touring.

BMW is on pace to become the manufacturer with the most variant in their lineup and this is GREAT for US !!!!

My X1 is a beast. It's driving great and is also a great family cruiser for me, my wife and my two angels. With the sport pkg and the mix 18" it is looking great ( for my taste though ) and budget wise for my pocket.

The X6 is spectacular at least and if you like it and have the $$$ to own one, why wouldn't you ??? Because some stupid clown at MotorTrend, Car and Driver, etc are saying this kind of car shouldn't exist ???

They are all crying over the new naming 2,4 series with a gran coupe option ... Oh my god, the consumer will all be so lost !!! A 4 series with 4 doors !!! arggghh !!! An M4 instead of a M3 coupe ??? ARghhhh !!!! Insane !!!!! Come on man !!!!!! I would take the new M4 anytime.

I had a chance to drive the 428i and the 435i in coupe version and no doubt I would GO for a gran coupe anytime just for the sleek look over the 3 series and the extra spaces ... Those cars are for enthusiasts who wants something different than the popular 3 series !

BMW is making cars for enthusiasts and we should thank them to create as much choice and individuality.

The X4 is less practical than the X3 ??? So what ???? Damn, if I can trade some practicality for the pleasure to have a good looking sporty tank !!! Why shouldn't I ???? I am the one who should choose.

I have choosen the X1 over the 3 series Touring. That alone is telling a lot. I was attracted by the X1. I wasn't by the 3 Touring even if it's a great driver. The SUV and more Macho "side" of the X1 with sport pkg had got my heart from the start.

If budget wasn't an issue I can assure you I would own an M4 convertible, a 4 series Gran Coupe (for family duty ) and a X6 M !!!!!! Just for the joy and happiness to own great driving machine even if in the eyes of car jounalist those are not their Ultimate driving machine.

Thank you BMW for the "difference".

Loukas135
Appreciate 3
      06-25-2015, 07:49 AM   #2
Jypsie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X4 M40i Carbon Black

I fully agree!

Enjoy the cars
Make YOUR choice