BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
airfoxx
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 Vermillion Red

2014 X3 Vermilion Red with Chestnut Owner

I ordered my first BMW an X3 28i. I knew I wanted Vermilion Red with M-Sport, but also really like Chestnut interior with fineline wave. Wondering how many other owners went against BMW colors and ordered this super daring combo?? I can't be the only person! Do you regret the choice? My X3 arrives soon and I hope it looks as good as it did in my mind. Too many people telling me it was a mistake, I'm telling them I want my X3 to be fun and exciting not dull. Appreciate any input.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
GAJA
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 MSport 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfoxx View Post
I ordered my first BMW an X3 28i. I knew I wanted Vermilion Red with M-Sport, but also really like Chestnut interior with fineline wave. Wondering how many other owners went against BMW colors and ordered this super daring combo?? I can't be the only person! Do you regret the choice? My X3 arrives soon and I hope it looks as good as it did in my mind. Too many people telling me it was a mistake, I'm telling them I want my X3 to be fun and exciting not dull. Appreciate any input.
I had a look at Google images at your colours, looks very smart, if you like the colour combos you ordered who gives a s%$£ what anyone else thinks! anyone saying you made a mistake are probably just jealous! enjoy it!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
guyver626
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 35i m-sport carbon black

I thank that combo works very well! I have carbon black with chestnut. I've seem red with chestnut before and it's a good combo! Anything m-sport looks good.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
airfoxx
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3 Vermillion Red

I don't think it will be fully red on red since there is a touch of brown with interior. Fortunately the dash is well balanced with black and the m-sport anthracite headliner will make the chestnut look amazing. Can't wait! Anyone have pictures of chestnut with vermilion red?
Appreciate 0