BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-29-2022, 07:08 AM   #1
Rayycc1
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 SI 2007

Hoping I didn't make a huge mistake...

Hello all... I'm the proud new owner of A BMW X3 3.0 SI 2007
I traded a perfectly good running 01 sportster for this car...i knew when I traded it needed a water pump and a thermostat...I had the car towed home and made those repairs...
When I went to test drive it... it ran great... never got hot... and then just shut off while I was driving it. So I had it towed home again... and discovered a hose was a little crooked and the coolant had come out. I fixed the hose and refilled the coolant and did the ble ed procedure... and now the car won't even try to start... it turns over fine... but somethings either shutting down spark or shutting down fuel... not sure which... and not sure where to go from here. I am mechanically inclined... I have worked on many cars and trucks and I have a motorcycle repair shop.
Anyways... that's where I'm at... hoping someone here can steer me in the right direction...
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2022, 09:21 PM   #2
GT4560
Rep
Drives: X3 1st Gen (456)

Did you ever get any help in gaining the solution?
Appreciate 0