BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-06-2020, 06:33 PM   #23
rcsup1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x3 35i

No unfortunately not I did this about 2 yrs ago.
2011 F25 X3 35i |M-Sport Front Bumper Conversion|Largus Full Adjustable Coilovers|FTP Charge Pipes|Gutted Catalytic Downpipe|RB Oil Cooler Thermostat Delete|25 Row Oil Cooler|Custom Built Cold Air Intake|9"AEM Cone Filter Behind Kidney Grills With Outerwear|Precision Raceworks Coils|BM3 Stage 2 E30 Tune| BM3 Upgraded 8-speed TCU Flash|395mm X5M Front Brakes
Appreciate 1
      10-20-2020, 08:53 PM   #24
OrlandoF25
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Front lip and front breaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsup1 View Post
Hi all,

I bought a universal front lip since there are little to no options out there for our platform.

It comes in 3 pieces and is decently made. The middle piece is a bit flimsy compared to the side pieces so I will probably reinforce it.

You can configure it many ways and I'll probably change it up in the future which is why I dubbed it V1.0. I went with a suddle look but you could easy push the side pieces out further for a time attack look! Some pics below. I suck at taking pictures and the car was pretty dirty since it rains almost daily now.

Here is the link to the lip. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Bumpe...ab673135aef44c

Hi, I was wondering if you have the front lip seller's name since I just try to go to the link and it seems it is no longer available.

Also I notice you said that you installed some X5M front breaks on your F25, do you have any pictures of how they look installed and which X5M model you took the from so I know which ones I should buy?

Thank you in advance, awesome build!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 10:54 AM   #25
rcsup1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x3 35i

Hi,

Unfortunately it was so long ago I no longer have the info on the seller. If you search universal front lip on ebay it should come up. I did a write-up on the brakes with all the info just search my threads here.
2011 F25 X3 35i |M-Sport Front Bumper Conversion|Largus Full Adjustable Coilovers|FTP Charge Pipes|Gutted Catalytic Downpipe|RB Oil Cooler Thermostat Delete|25 Row Oil Cooler|Custom Built Cold Air Intake|9"AEM Cone Filter Behind Kidney Grills With Outerwear|Precision Raceworks Coils|BM3 Stage 2 E30 Tune| BM3 Upgraded 8-speed TCU Flash|395mm X5M Front Brakes
Appreciate 0