BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-28-2023, 12:00 PM   #1
BohMotorWorks
Rep
Drives: X5(E53) & X3(F25)

Help! A/C Codes need help!

Car 2014 BMW x3 28i

Problem : I am getting the attached codes. The system does not blow air out the vents pointed at the driver and passenger.

Why: Because I was in the dash trying to do a Carplay MMI upgrade that didnt work, beause I didnt have room due to HK Audo

Causes?
- I Did have a heck of time getting on connector off, but It doesnt look too damaged, attaching photo of that?
-I am hoping that its just a fuse of something affecting all of the sensors, but I did have the battery disconnected during this job, maybe I didnt when I disconnected the first A/C Dash trim piece?
- I did remove the glovebox, so was in and around that area.

Please let me know, as you can tell I am having a bad day, but am very thankful for your time.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #2
BohMotorWorks
Rep
Drives: X5(E53) & X3(F25)

SOLVED - Luckily I was able to re-seat the connections on the back of the A/C Control panel,

None of the connections felt loose, and because they have a positive locking mechanism I am dumbfounded how they could possible be disconnected. Nonetheless the car started working just like like it should, and my foxwell code reader was able to clear all codes, tested & passed.

I got the idea to reconnect the connections from this F01 forum.... different car but similar years...

https://www.bimmerfest.com/threads/blower-quit.1411831/
Attached Images

Last edited by BohMotorWorks; 10-28-2023 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 1
Wgosma809.00