BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-14-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
SimplySpoons
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F25 X3 xLine

Weather app missing from iDrive

Hey there, friends!

A few weeks ago, I noticed that the Weather app disappeared from iDrive. In the past, sometimes the Weather app would turn itself off, and the split screen display would just default back to the Compass app, and I would simply have to go in and switch back to the Weather app. However, now it appears that the Weather app option has completely disappeared from iDrive -- I don't even have the option to enable it. I see all the other apps available, just not the Weather app. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #2
Seat
Rep
Drives: 17 x3

This happened to me called in from x3 to coustomer service they checked and advised servers are down for maint. Will be back up in a day or so.
When I came home called into bmw genius they told me the same thing for server issue and would take about 3 days , as of today in Florida it's working
Appreciate 0