BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #23
Horsey
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 35d MSport & 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey View Post
only getting about 27mpg though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax
Good!
But that's 27mpg worst case ... and I get to have lots of fun :-)

It's still better than my Jeep ever did.
F25 X3 xDrive 35d M Sport Alpine White, Black Nevada Leather, Speed limit info, TV, Prof. Nav & Speakers, HUD, M Sport steering wheel, Sport gearbox, BMW Apps, Internet, VDC, Comfort with Powered boot, Hi-speed synch, VSS, Top View, Electric tow-bar, Heated steering, Storage, DAB, Heated electric seats, Moonroof, Adaptive High beam assist Xenons, Servotronic, Performance control, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 01:48 AM   #24
no golf clubs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F25 2.0d SE Titanium Silver

My 2.0dse xdrive came in a cracking deal and was an end of September dealer pre order special. As such I didn't get to spec or order any options. I was a little worried due to the Internet hype that the car wouldn't drive well because it didn't have VDC. Turns out the stock suspension is absolutely fine without VDC. If my next car in 3-4 years time is an X3 and I have the option to order it i might but I'm not making the decision based on non real world experience.

Only must have for me was Bluetooth but think the visibility pack would have been up there. Oh yes, they do need to just add in the extended storage options can't see how they make money having two different panels/ spares and tooling for the little it costs.

My 330d had all the connected drive stuff and having explored it inside out the only real thing it does give is a pretty dash, everything else was either outdated or frustratingly clunky to use.

One week of X3 ownership and I'm still thinking its the best decision I have ever made car wise. Just wish my budget could have extended to the msport with some toys but that worked out an additional £100+ per month.
Appreciate 0