BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-27-2020, 02:14 PM   #1
SoCalS2k
Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [8.50]
Sports seats question

Hi everyone. I'm looking at getting a 2018 x4 m40i which I believe will have the sports seats as standard?

I had an 2012 x3 without sports seats a while ago and found those seats to be terrible. They were stiff and very flat on the back so I would slide a lot.

I also currently have a 2011 1 series with the sport seats which I think are amazing! They are soft and the bolsters hold you in really nicely.

Jus from looking at the pictures I think the x4 sports seats look really similar to the 1 series if not the same? But it dawned on me that while the style looks the same they might be different dimensions and I'll run into the same problem I had with my old x3.

Is anyone out there super kind and willing to measure the seatback area between the bolsters? I measured on my 1 series and it came out to roughly 11". Or better yet if there's a unicorn out ther e that owns both these cars and could compare the sports seats between them?
Appreciate 0