BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
puffysheep
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Post BMWNA $750 Loyalty Cash Program Available Until October 1, 2012

$750 discount is available through October 1, 2012 on 2012/2013 model years and for lease and financed purchases. Please see the attachment for detail.

(This document is current as of 7/18/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Here is a good outline of the program.

Customer Eligibility

• Loyalty Program is available for current or former BMW Car/SAV customers with any model year vehicle who purchase or lease a new eligible MY12 or MY13 BMW from an authorized BMW dealer.

• Current customers do not have to trade in their vehicle to qualify.

• Eligible former BMW customers are defined as those who sold their vehicle within 12 months of credit submission or whose prior contract with BMW FS terminated within 12 months of credit submission.

• The vehicle may have been purchased or leased, new or used.

• Customer will be required to provide proof of ownership if not a previous or current BMW FS customer in order to validate eligibility.

• Lease/APR Cash is extended to individuals residing in the same household as the qualifying customer. Proof of residency must be provided in order to receive the household loyalty. BMW Lease/APR Cash is non-transferable to other family members or friends outside the household.

The big difference from past programs is that the previous BMW needs not have been financed/leased through BMW Financial Services! In other words, this is not just a BMWFS owner loyalty program, but also a BMW of North America loyalty program...

Name:  bmwnacashprogram.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  441.0 KB
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
motosan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 ZCP M3

Well, I bought my car 4 days before the program became effective. Would have been nice if I could have gotten this loyalty discount. After all, this is my 3rd BMW in the family and I never got to take advantage of the loyalty program...
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
trackpilot
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i

Very nice! Do you have to finance through BMW for this?
Appreciate 0