BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Closed Thread

07-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #35355
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
True dat...

How many Plan B's have you purchased already?
So far none, chick I thought was my age from distance looks 16 up close, not much else here at the resort worth while as far as I've seen. Gonna hit up the strip tonight after dinner so should find something at the bars.

Quote:
I'm only 5'9... This is where ASBSECU E93 is gonna drone on and on about how he's a giant and his NBA career got derailed because of his "syndrome"... the Caucasian gene doesn't do too well in the big leagues...

(Brace yourselves... There will also be the part where he's gonna say he be dunking on fools)

- oh, and if you meant penis size... It's however big you want it to be... *bats eyelashes*
That's same height as me. ASB is a goon, he's tall but like a big tree they just move slow and fall fast.
16 will get you 25...

Unless you live in India... Not to be mistaken for Indiana... Although she would probably be your sister...

We should just call ASBSECU E93 Groot for now on...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:17 PM   #35356
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

@Axius - et tu?!?!

shoei - just you wait....ill make bread from your bones....Fie Fi Fo Fum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:18 PM   #35357
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
@Axius - et tu?!?!

shoei - just you wait....ill make bread from your bones....Fie Fi Fo Fum!
I'm not too worried about it, old timer... Not unless you put a supercharger in your motorized wheelchair... Not sure how you'd catch any of us...

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #35358
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
16 will get you 25...

Unless you live in India... Not to be mistaken for Indiana... Although she would probably be your sister...

We should just call ASBSECU E93 Groot for now on...
Yeah I stray from what seems illegal now, before tipping the 18 scale was a terrible decision. There's a pretty cute tall 30 something that I'll talk to tomorrow, or later at the pool if she sits at the bar but so far have not seen equal alcoholic tendencies.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:21 PM   #35359
ASBSECU E93
Rep

You haters can SUCK IT!!!

Goat burger with Beer bartered red onion ringside
Attached Images

Quote:
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 01:23 PM   #35360
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Banned for no poulty.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:23 PM   #35361
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
Are you a jacked 5 foot asian?
I used to be... Too much effort and work... Now I'm just pleasantly plump... The better half calls me her Orca...

All kidding aside, I gym 5 days a week or at least when travel doesn't get in the way... Trim is much more pleasant to deal with and I can cut my workouts down to almost 30 mins... I'm about 172 today but I did have a Mexican breakfast and been too busy to sit on my regularly scheduled porcelain throne visit... So by mid afternoon 171 probably... ideally, I'd like to be around 165-168 somewhere in that range... Last time I checked, 11%BF - wanted to be down to 8 or 9 for the summer but... Travels... And I love food too much... Mod probably remembers talking about this before - want to see how much longer it takes to do it cleanly and without too many supplements... I can report back that it's ridiculously slower to get results but I have far less protein gas...

And that concludes the questions of my physical being... There's a few people in the OT who know me irl... Not a Butterball Turkey and not a circus midget... Not lumberjack size like Mod either... Paul Bunyon mother facker...
Sounds like a good height to weight ratio...

I think 8-12% body fat is perfect fine for dudes who aren't planning on competing. Plus, a little fat on ya is healthy...cushion for your joints, energy, etc...but too much and you'll be a Snorlax looking mother fucker

Right now, I'm 6'6" and 245# and 11% bf. Still have a looooong way to go to reach where I want to be physically and strength-wise. 275# at 6% bf is the goal...again, many, many years left to reach that
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #35362
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Looks like your pickle penis just penetrated the pile of fried onions on the left... FYI...

*brays disapproval at you... Heehaw... Heehaw, farmer john...

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #35363
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Looks like your pickle penis just penetrated the pile of fried onions on the left... FYI...

*brays disapproval at you... Heehaw... Heehaw, farmer john...

The JELLY is strong in you
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:25 PM   #35364
ASBSECU E93
Rep

...and shoei - didn't you just learn that word

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:27 PM   #35365
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Yup that pickle looking mighty phalic.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:28 PM   #35366
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz
Banned for no poulty.
Banned for posting outside of the ban thread...
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:29 PM   #35367
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Quote:
Quote:
I used to be... Too much effort and work... Now I'm just pleasantly plump... The better half calls me her Orca...

All kidding aside, I gym 5 days a week or at least when travel doesn't get in the way... Trim is much more pleasant to deal with and I can cut my workouts down to almost 30 mins... I'm about 172 today but I did have a Mexican breakfast and been too busy to sit on my regularly scheduled porcelain throne visit... So by mid afternoon 171 probably... ideally, I'd like to be around 165-168 somewhere in that range... Last time I checked, 11%BF - wanted to be down to 8 or 9 for the summer but... Travels... And I love food too much... Mod probably remembers talking about this before - want to see how much longer it takes to do it cleanly and without too many supplements... I can report back that it's ridiculously slower to get results but I have far less protein gas...

And that concludes the questions of my physical being... There's a few people in the OT who know me irl... Not a Butterball Turkey and not a circus midget... Not lumberjack size like Mod either... Paul Bunyon mother facker...

I think 8-12% body fat is perfect fine for dudes who aren't planning on competing. Plus, a little fat on ya is healthy...cushion for your joints, energy, etc...but too much and you'll be a Snorlax looking mother fucker

Right now, I'm 6'6" and 245# and 11% bf. Still have a looooong way to go to reach where I want to be physically and strength-wise. 275# at 6% bf is the goal...again, many, many years left to reach that
You can pretty much cut out in n out if you want 6%... Forever...

So make sure you go do all the ones I listed before... If you are eating multiple 4x4's, might as well just get them to make it a 6x6 or 8x8... Rumor has it, they go up to 20x20 or something ridiculous like that...

I bet you ate your parents out of house and home... I can't imagine being that tall... Would've been thrilled with 6'0 - 6'1 max... 6'6 means shit ain't fitting off the rack and somewhere because of you, a small third world country is going hungry from all the food you ingest...

And suck it, ASBSECU E93 - if we do a pickup game of basketball OT style, I'm taking smoosh... I'll see your 6'3 arthritic knees and match you with a 6'6 ho latcher...

Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:30 PM   #35368
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
...and shoei - didn't you just learn that word

I did... I thought donkey's bleated... How the fack would I know?! I've never been on a farm before...

See how long you last in Manhattan without your John Deere tractor !!!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:35 PM   #35369
shoei
Banned
Rep

@smoosh

And there's a HUGE difference from even 10% to 12%... 12% you won't see much if any abs... 10% you'll see at least a 4pack... It's crazy the difference one percentage will make... 6% is never enjoying food again... Cam gigandet or however you spell from that movie Never Back Down? That was 6% body fat - with a dietician and trainer on set... It's doable but ridiculous and nearly impossible to maintain for a long period of time, if you aren't a hollywood actor with disposable income and access to personal chefs / trainers... And don't have a regular 9-5...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #35370
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post

You should aim for 6'8". That's a real accomplishment.
Appreciate 2
      07-24-2016, 01:41 PM   #35371
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Quote:
Quote:

You can pretty much cut out in n out if you want 6%... Forever...

So make sure you go do all the ones I listed before... If you are eating multiple 4x4's, might as well just get them to make it a 6x6 or 8x8... Rumor has it, they go up to 20x20 or something ridiculous like that...

I bet you ate your parents out of house and home... I can't imagine being that tall... Would've been thrilled with 6'0 - 6'1 max... 6'6 means shit ain't fitting off the rack and somewhere because of you, a small third world country is going hungry from all the food you ingest...

And suck it, ASBSECU E93 - if we do a pickup game of basketball OT style, I'm taking smoosh... I'll see your 6'3 arthritic knees and match you with a 6'6 ho latcher...

Hahah you asshole

Yeah gonna try to get an 8x8 from in n out post workout today lol. Will post pics

Kinda stinks because I have to custom order everything. Parents would buy $150 worth of groceries a week just for me, and I'd burn through it in 5 days lol...at school, two full meals and 6 cookies every single day

At least now, chicks get wet when they see my big ass rolling down the sidewalk. They laugh when they see you literally rolling down the sidewalk you butterball
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:41 PM   #35372
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post

Why would you do that to a goat! You're a monster!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #35373
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post

Why would you do that to a goat! You're a monster!
That's what I'm saying !!!! Do we have evidence that his animals were moved to his "parents farm" like he states?? Or was it something more heinous?

We need proof of life on Waffles...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #35374
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

I'm only 5 foot 9 also
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:44 PM   #35375
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
@smoosh

And there's a HUGE difference from even 10% to 12%... 12% you won't see much if any abs... 10% you'll see at least a 4pack... It's crazy the difference one percentage will make... 6% is never enjoying food again... Cam gigandet or however you spell from that movie Never Back Down? That was 6% body fat - with a dietician and trainer on set... It's doable but ridiculous and nearly impossible to maintain for a long period of time, if you aren't a hollywood actor with disposable income and access to personal chefs / trainers... And don't have a regular 9-5...
Just one of those things where I want to get at 6%, say I did it, and get back up to 12%
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:44 PM   #35376
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I'm only 5 foot 9 also
Aka: normal people height
Appreciate 0