BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #1
bmwlover0725
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Possibly a bad CIC?

Hi everyone. I've never posted on the X3 forum, but my wife is having some pretty bad electrical issues with her car at the moment and I figured I'd see if anyone might have some advice. We had some issues a couple of months ago due to decreased battery charge. I replaced the battery and everything seemed fine until the car started acting up again. The climate control was going on and off every few seconds and we were getting a blank nav screen followed by a red one every once in a whie. The issue cleared up for about two weeks and the car barely functions as of now. It basically starts and has minimal function as far as electrical goes. Turn signals work, interior lights work, instrument cluster works... pretty much anything else doesn't - not even power seats (aside from lumbar). I'm hoping somebody can give me some insight here based on the attached photos from ISTA/D. My first guess is that almost everything is related to the CIC, but I wanted to double check and see what any of you might have to say. Thanks in advance if anyone has some insight.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0