BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-13-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
BMWx3
Registered
Rep
Drives: x3

2012 X3 with Sparkling Bronze and Nevada Chestnut Interior

Hi,

I am new to BMW market as it will be my first one and new to this forum. I am planning to order a 2012 X3 with Sparkling Bronze and Nevada Chestnut leather Interior.

Can someone, post some pics if you have any with the above combination or any opinions on that. I will really appreciate your reply.

Thanks...
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWx3 View Post
Hi,

I am new to BMW market as it will be my first one and new to this forum. I am planning to order a 2012 X3 with Sparkling Bronze and Nevada Chestnut leather Interior.

Can someone, post some pics if you have any with the above combination or any opinions on that. I will really appreciate your reply.

Thanks...
Congrats! While I don't have sparkling bronze, here is a vid of the chestnut leather...

12-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

Check in the sparkling bronze color thread.

Also, follow this link http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=40
      12-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Fryguy29
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 35i

That Bronze looks very sharp. I almost wish I had it on my car..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
jsplayin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Well, since you asked for an opinion I will say that I would avoid that combo. Bronze and chestnut look great individually but not together in my opinion. I would go bronze and black if you want to be practical or bronze and oyster for some show, or even beige. I wanted to get Deep sea blue with chestnut but I chose black instead of chestnut and I'm very happy with my decision. In my opinion chestnut goes best with black, carbon black, white or silver.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
Kevin - Florida
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 - xDrive28i

Great Choice

Dear BMWx3,

The color combination that you are considering is exactly that of my 2011 x3. I purchased it off the lot last January here in Florida and I am very happy with the choice. The link to the pictures that park2670 references in his or her post are mine which I posted on the official sparkling bronze color thread.

I totally disagree with jsplayin. The choice of bronze and chestnut leather makes for a very masculine feel to the car. They go together well and have the feeling of a refined man cave decor. My X3 has the lighter wood trim as compared to the darker wood trim that ferdinand posted in the video.

I have owned the car for 10 months and have 15,000 miles on it. Everyone has commented positively on the colors and I have not had to worry about stains on the leather seating as the color is darker. If you want to discuss more or see more of my pictures contact me at kdion at cfl.rr.com.
Appreciate 0