BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
LesJBrown
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X 3

X 3 production...

I have ordered an X 3 for August delivery... is there a website where I can monitor production status / projected date of production, etc...?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Yes, create an account here:

https://www.bmwusa.com

Once you have an account, you can track it to your door.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 04:40 AM   #3
Petris
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3301i

Question Production

Hi Guys

Since some time I'm following this forum, but only today I have decided to register.

I'm currently on my 3rd BMW, started in 1991 with a 325, followed 7 years later wit a 328, 7 years later with a 330 i and once more was waiting for 7 years to pass and get the new series 3. However, I have decided to interrupt the chain and order the new X3 3.5.

It was ordered, starting January 2011 and is foreseen to be delivered week 35, as far as I know from my dealer, yesterday, it is already under production.

I have seen around the forum that on USA you can track the order and follow it with precision. My question is, can we also do it here in Europe? How?

It seems that one important element is to register under BMW web site. I have checked the USA one and the some Europeans, they don't have the same features and it seems that we canot register. Can you let me know some idea how to overcome the situation? I will later put my car specifications (not M package, decision too late ), and off course the photos will follow upon delivery

Regards to all
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
Want the thrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M40i, retired ‘11 X3

Garage List
2022 X4M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petris View Post
Hi Guys

Since some time I'm following this forum, but only today I have decided to register.

I'm currently on my 3rd BMW, started in 1991 with a 325, followed 7 years later wit a 328, 7 years later with a 330 i and once more was waiting for 7 years to pass and get the new series 3. However, I have decided to interrupt the chain and order the new X3 3.5.

It was ordered, starting January 2011 and is foreseen to be delivered week 35, as far as I know from my dealer, yesterday, it is already under production.

I have seen around the forum that on USA you can track the order and follow it with precision. My question is, can we also do it here in Europe? How?

It seems that one important element is to register under BMW web site. I have checked the USA one and the some Europeans, they don't have the same features and it seems that we canot register. Can you let me know some idea how to overcome the situation? I will later put my car specifications (not M package, decision too late ), and off course the photos will follow upon delivery

Regards to all
Congrats on you order! Unfortunatly, only the U.S can track their vehicles via the website. Best source for info outside the U.S is your Client Advisor.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
Petris
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3301i

I was wondering about that and you just confirmed it. It will be a long waiting time. Many thanks for your answer.
Appreciate 0