BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #45
mooney058
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F25 (Sept 2012) 525i (gone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3andZ4owner View Post
Jesus, how old are you ? 12?

I have presented valid data and facts from reliable sources, what have you done except unveiling your ignorance?

Please dont waste my time anymore :-)

As for the other post with nonsense about Ryan air etc, needs no explanation, when someone can't thrust data provided from Oxford University , that speaks for itself ...

When you start to ridicule your opponent that means that you have runned out of constructive arguments and that you have resigned, I really don't see any point on having a dialogue further with you ...

My only saying is that time will show , and I hope that you won't in 10 years time will give me right :-) Because then society have taken turns that are not favorable .

Have a nice day further you two :-)

Just the last fact :
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...of-Europe.html
I hope you are fine and we do not need to worry about another extreme right personality ...
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Mods, please close this thread otherwise Aspergers will be boring death anyone unfortunate enough to open it for weeks to come

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #47
X3andZ4owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 Z4 630iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooney058 View Post
I hope you are fine and we do not need to worry about another extreme right personality ...
Than You must address the State of UK, The university of Oslo and the Norvegian Bureau of statististics , the daily telegraph,Prime-minister Cameron,Kanzler Merkel,President Sarkozy , The 2 largest newspapers in Norway, Oxford University, The International Financial Times,The Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in Bonn, The university of Bonn...Etc

Because its from these sources I have cited the facts you oppose...

Please don't degrade yourself more than you already have...
And please keep your petty remarks about rightwing etc , as I said , labeling is the tool of the fool when he runs out of arguments...

Illusion is the dust the devil throws in the eyes of the foolish.
Minna Thomas Antrim

Last edited by X3andZ4owner; 08-04-2012 at 11:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #48
X3andZ4owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 Z4 630iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Mods, please close this thread otherwise Aspergers will be boring death anyone unfortunate enough to open it for weeks to come

Better to censor when you can't present arguments ?
Good way to go... :-)

You have not yet presented evidence against the facts I have presented.

But what the heck if you turn the graphs upside down then the trend shows a decrease in criminality :-)

( By the way Sir, You are really contradicting yourself ..... by abusing Aspergers syndrome to bully others and in that way stigmatize people with this syndrome, this only shows your ignorance further)

Have a nice day further :-)

Last edited by X3andZ4owner; 08-04-2012 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0