BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-02-2021, 04:30 PM   #1
majker
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Non-adaptive xenon headlight retrofit

Dear All,

I have got any problem with the retrofit from halogen to xenon lamps (retrofit from halogen to non-adaptive xenon, F25 2016). I connected lamps in the same way like in diagram and add 2 new grounds from the nerest grounding point. After my operations, low beam is ok, flashing indicators are ok.

My problem is - shutter is not working - I connected shutter both pins 6 to pin 41 2B. As I understood from earlier colleagues posts, shutter should work in this pin - I had not got any voltage. The control light was on when I turned on the light but the voltage in pin is still 0 V. Can you give me some advices how to check it? Can I connect voltage directly from the battery to shutter and check the lamp?

Second problem is DRL - my TMS modules are not visible in Esys after VO. Should I change the FRM to other version? Is it complicated operation? Can I use from other BMW's (F10) the FRM?

I will be really appreciate for help and any advices.

Appreciate 0