BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-30-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
FAS Tuning
Rep
Drives: MK6 GTI, W210 E320, E83 X3

New Here

Hi. I recently acquired a 2005 E83 2.5 X3. I'm new to BMW and have been a VW/Audi enthusiast the majority of my life. The X3 has not been driven for a year and a half. I got it up and running a few days ago and seems to run well. Passed smog with flying colors. I put in a new Interstate battery, fresh oil, air filter, cabin filter, window and window regulator. Will change more fluids soon and do other routine maintenance.

I know fitment pretty well with VW's and Audi's. I'll more than likely put 19" wheels on X3. This will become my daily driver and I don't want to run a staggered set up. What offset and tire sizes do you recommended? I've searched and looked at images and it seems many are running a staggered set up. I'm looking for a flush look and meaty tires. I plan to either go KW coils, H&R or Eibach springs as well. I may go with VMR Wheels since I'm a dealer for them. TIA

The only photo I have right now.

Last edited by FAS Tuning; 06-30-2016 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0