BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-09-2024, 10:08 AM   #1
ToxicBMW
Registered
Rep
Drives: G30 530d M-Sport, F25 X3 3.0d

ISTA Expert Wanted On weird fault return

Hi All

So I have a 2013 F25 X3 3.0d xDrive. Its the pre Facelift for the year.

When I purchased the vehicle they have clearly tampered with it with maps and I reloaded the stock maps and updated it with the current latest ISTA + with PSdZData 4.44.11. The only thing that was not replaced back to stock is the DPF that was removed and that is still removed.

I replaced the battery as I thought some of the issues might be related to the battery and it was replaced with a Duratec 92AH and I registered it with ISTA+

For some reason the car is exhibiting strange behavior. The Aircon after around a day of use goes into low power mode. I thought a new battery would resolve this so this one is a weird one but might be related when I explain the other issue I am having that I would like to resolve.

When connecting ISTA+ now and looking at the map I see the following

And

I then check after clearing the Error codes and everything comes back as Green on the Tree view - Vehicle Engine is on with no errors

After this I stop the Engine and just do a Vehicle test again with EPS and VTG always coming back as RED after I turn the engine off.

With Codes

I can then Immediately start the vehicle again and do a Vehicle Test and it all comes back as Green

Is there anyone who can help me in this regard to fully diagnose what I need to fix and what I need to do in this regard. I am running out of Ideas here on my own.

Thanks again for reading and whoever helps in this regard. Much appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 11:46 PM   #2
ToxicBMW
Registered
Rep
Drives: G30 530d M-Sport, F25 X3 3.0d

Hi All. Has anyone been able to look at this. This error behavior is driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated
Appreciate 0