BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
smidley
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E60 M5

Thinking about an X3 for my girlfriend

Hey guys, my girlfriend really wants and SUV but doesn't seem to like most of them that are out there. I finally have her convinced to look at an X3 as an option. I am currently a BMW owner/lover, so I know about all the service needs when it comes to this brand. I had a Z4 roadster, and upgraded to an E60 M5 But, I'm not sure if the X3's are a different animal entirely. Does anyone have any advice?

Here's one of them that we might take a look at. http://www.grandprimotors.com/detail...W-X3-NzE5.html

Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Blackadder
Captain Blackadder
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335D

Looks like a nice find. Just so you can put things in to perspective, I just bought my wife the same vehicle out of Seattle but it was fully loaded and was the M package version. It had 25,000 miles on it and we paid $25,000 (private sale).

My wife came from a Range Rover HSE and was nervous about driving a smaller SUV in the snow, but after the first snow fall she loves the little thing. Great traction, safe and pretty fuel economy.

Two grand more and has Nav lol http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/2784851924.html
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
smidley
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E60 M5

Thanks for the reply Blackadder! That's funny that you mentioned the Range Rover. My girlfriend really wanted a Land Rover, but I talked her out of it.

Now she's in a toss up between an X3 and a 4 Runner. I'd prefer the X3 over a 4 Runner because of all of them having all wheel drive, and just build quality.
Appreciate 0