BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Competition DCT

Advice on 30D please

Afternoon all from a prospective buyer here in Brisbane Australia.

My wife owns a 123d coupe, so we are already in the family...

I own a VW Passat R36, but as that approaches end of lease I am thinking of getting something a little more SUV-oriented. Aiming to be in the new car March / April next year (anyone know anyone who wants to buy a fully specced up R36 LOL?)

Have so far looked at RR Evoque and X3. My criteria are that it has to go hard and handle well, have a decent hifi system, sat nav, sunroof....

Evoque I like but it's a little small in the back, not enough grunt, and front seats are uncomfortable to me.

Soooo... I have some questions on X3 options if anyone could chip in!

Likely choice will be a 30d M Sport. Carbon Black I think... Must have options will be sunroof, sat nav, xenons. Questions over:

Dynamic Damper Control - worth the $? In the M Sport package I believe it has sports suspension anyway, and I'm coming from a hard sprung car and would probably leave anything adjustable in suspension on sport anyway LOL...

Dynamic Driving Control - did I read somewhere the M Sport 30d comes with this now? Or am I dreaming? If not, is it a 'must have'?

HUD - apart from the pose factor, is it REALLY worth it? How much is it (ballpark) as an option?

Does the Climate comfort front windscreen make much difference in the QLD sun? How much is it?

What about phone connectivity options? I have an iPhone 4.

Open to advice... if anyone is in the Bowen Hills area of Brissy with their X3s would love to meet and have an honest (i.e. not car salesman) chat on the vehicle. My coffee shout...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Hi Swallow and welcome. In answer to some of your questions....

30d M Sport includes VSS which includes DDC

I wouldn't get VDC if you are happy with the ride with sports suspension. Sounds like you'd want it in Sport mode most of the time so it would be a waste of money

HUD is a gimmick but quite a cool one. I would want more info and the ability to customise the layout a little more if I was going to shell out for it

CC windscreen worthwhile IMO

Re. iPhone 4, if you're not getting nav then I you have two Bluetooth options and I would get 6NK which is the better of two and allows you to use a cradle (cleaner, boosts signal, doesn't tie up the USB). 6NH is cheaper and BT only. If you are getting pro nav you should definitely get BMW Apps 6NR, media cradle, 6NF

I would be very surprised if the costs for all of these options and accessories aren't on bmw.com.au in AUD$ - just use the online configurator

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers

Last edited by sfax; 11-30-2011 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: BT correction
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 12:49 AM   #3
TogMogX3
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 F25

Hello Digger, for what it's worth - a poms opinion..........forget the LR with it's roof 'kicked in'.

Seriously now, you might like to take a look at the Honda website. Sounds silly but stay with me on this.........the UK Honda site has a feature which allows one to compare different
vehicles. I found it very useful this time last year when I was contemplating the purchase of a new vehicle. Input those vehicles you are interested in and see what pops out. If this feature is available to you and you try it, you might well be looking to a BMW purchase based upon your vehicle life costs, etc.

From personal experience of worldwide LR use, I would never spend my own money on one! I have been let down too many times by LR vehicles and even now with their reported improved reliability I cannot justify the purchase of such a vehicle. Time will tell however.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 02:24 AM   #4
brissim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 30d (2011 F25) - now sold

swallowtail - welcome to the Forums.

Not wanting to contradict what sfax has said - in regard to the M Sports, you really need to confirm with a dealer what the Aussie specs are. I don't have M Sports on mine, but according to the Aussie X3 brochure the M Sporets does not include DDC (Dynamic Damper Control). It does have VSS and Performance control. VSS does not include DDC - from my reading of the brochure DDC is an additional optional extra.

I have a fairly simple rule when it comes to options - unless you actually make use of it more than 10-20% of the time - its a waste of money. I would certainly suggest having a test drive of a 30d M Sports with the standard sports suspension, and if you like it, I wouldn't bother with the DDC.

Agree with the sunroof, sat nav (even though it generally breaks my own "10-20% use" rule), and the xenons. Don't bother with the steerable xenons - I have them and I've found the sideways spread of the xenons (particularly the low beam) is more than sufficient.

HUD - wouldn't bother (the 10-20% rule)

Can't comment on the climate comfort windscreen - we only have the standard windscreen and I don't see it as an issue. Likewise iphone4 connectivity.

And - as you probably already know - option prices are not on the BMW Aust website. However have a look at I think its either the carsguide or carpoint (.com.au) websites which has unofficial option prices.

Tony
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #5
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brissim View Post
swallowtail - welcome to the Forums.

Not wanting to contradict what sfax has said - in regard to the M Sports, you really need to confirm with a dealer what the Aussie specs are. I don't have M Sports on mine, but according to the Aussie X3 brochure the M Sporets does not include DDC (Dynamic Damper Control). It does have VSS and Performance control. VSS does not include DDC - from my reading of the brochure DDC is an additional optional extra.

I have a fairly simple rule when it comes to options - unless you actually make use of it more than 10-20% of the time - its a waste of money. I would certainly suggest having a test drive of a 30d M Sports with the standard sports suspension, and if you like it, I wouldn't bother with the DDC.

Agree with the sunroof, sat nav (even though it generally breaks my own "10-20% use" rule), and the xenons. Don't bother with the steerable xenons - I have them and I've found the sideways spread of the xenons (particularly the low beam) is more than sufficient.

HUD - wouldn't bother (the 10-20% rule)

Can't comment on the climate comfort windscreen - we only have the standard windscreen and I don't see it as an issue. Likewise iphone4 connectivity.

And - as you probably already know - option prices are not on the BMW Aust website. However have a look at I think its either the carsguide or carpoint (.com.au) websites which has unofficial option prices.

Tony
DDC = Dynamic Drive Control not Dynamic Damper Control. It's a confusion caused by what this option is called in different markets. This is Normal/Sport/Sport+ modes

VDC = Variable Damper Control (which also includes Dynamic Drive Control)

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 03:35 AM   #6
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 30D M Sport

Hi Swallowtail,

welcome to the club! Obviously by my name I have a 30d M Sport myself and picked it up about 6 weeks ago. Let me start by saying that you really won't be disappointed. I actually put a deposit down on an R36 wagon last year but then they came back and said there were no more and, as you know, there is no R36 in the new model of Passat. I can tell you that the X3 is better in almost every respect except 2 that might matter to you.

One is that the R36 is ultimately a quicker car because it is set lower with more aggressive suspension and is therefore more "chuckable". Also, the engine is quite snarly and raspy compared to the diesel and does sound great as it revs out, although the 30d engine is remarkably like a traditional V8 in its sound when you push it.

Other than those two areas, the X3 kills the Passat. The torque from the 30d is simply phenomenal. Overtaking up a hill is child's play. Just lean against the accelerator and it flies with no effort at all, even though it's not a light vehicle. And the fuel economy you won't believe after the R36.

On the option front, definitely go the xenons but, as Brissim said, forget the steerable lights; the xenons are incredible with excellent spread width wise and I really can't imagine needing any more penetration than the standard xenons. Also, in dull light such as dusk the xenons light the whole road while the halogens don't even register.

The sunroof you will love and it is better for resale to have one in Australia. The HUD is quite cool (at $1,000) but since I am in Australia and we have the most sunlight in the world, I wear polarised Maui Jim and Serrengetti sunglasses; so HUD is a waste of money for me, since you can't read it with polarised sunnies.

Definitely get the full electric sports seats (lumbar is optional and some like it and some don't) but I think it is standard in Oz for the 30d M Sport to get them anyway. With the nav, go the pro nav as that gives you a lot more of the connectivity options with it as standard (see your sales rep). I went the pro sound and am very glad I did as, when you turn off the surround sound, it sounds quite good for a BMW system and is kinda worth the money if you don't think too much about it.

I know in Australia we had to get the extended connectivity option (not expensive) because of a production issue with another feature built in Japan after the tsunami, and I am glad I have it. I use a BB Torch and I get all my music playing plus emails, texts etc on the big screen (pro sat nav gives you the big screen).

As you are in Qld, ignore the BMW privacy glass as there is no UV protection. It is only cosmetic. So leave that off and get the windows tinted yourself or by the dealer. For convenience I got BMW Melbourne to organise the tinting on delivery ($840, which is expensive) but it has the 99% UV A/B protection and looks great on all side and rear windows. The comfort windscreen may be good for you but I don't have an issue down in Melbourne without it.

I'm not sure about the DDC. I know I have the variable steering and it is extremely good. When you press Sport it tightens the steering, sharpens the accelerator and improves the transmission mapping. You also have Sport + which deactivates the nanny stuff unless you do something really stupid. I think those features came standard with the 30d M Sport. And it makes a world of difference. It turns the X3 from a docile SAV to something closer to a 5 series in its handling (well similar to my old E39 5 series M Sport).

I have sapphire black but I was tossing up between that and Carbon Black. The wife made the final vote and I am very happy with it. But both colours are great.

Trust me, the Land Rover Evoque does not come close to it. It is a good car and has rated well in some reviews but the X3 is a greater package with more room and is a better compromise. And besides, after coming from the smiling assassin R36, why would you go for a lairy and loud Land Rover Evoque when you could have the X3 30d M Sport with it's 560 Nm of torque just waiting to go splat!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #7
brissim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 30d (2011 F25) - now sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
DDC = Dynamic Drive Control not Dynamic Damper Control. It's a confusion caused by what this option is called in different markets. This is Normal/Sport/Sport+ modes

VDC = Variable Damper Control (which also includes Dynamic Drive Control)
Sorry - I apologise - I'm getting confused as well. I agree the varying terminology in different markets is a source of confusion. Here in Australia we have whats called Dynamic Driving Control which is made up of three components - Variable Sports Steering, Performance Control and Dynamic Damper Control. On the Aussie spec M-sports (at least 2011 models), only Variable Sports Steering (only on 6 cylinder models) and Performance Control are included. The Dynamic Damper Control is not and is an optional extra.

Tony
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 04:45 AM   #8
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brissim View Post
Sorry - I apologise - I'm getting confused as well. I agree the varying terminology in different markets is a source of confusion. Here in Australia we have whats called Dynamic Driving Control which is made up of three components - Variable Sports Steering, Performance Control and Dynamic Damper Control. On the Aussie spec M-sports (at least 2011 models), only Variable Sports Steering (only on 6 cylinder models) and Performance Control are included. The Dynamic Damper Control is not and is an optional extra.

Tony
No worries, it is confusing. It might not sound so glamorous but these names for the options would be less ambiguous:

Sport Mode
Variable Steering
Variable Damping

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep

Good tips there, thanks all. Great welcome, thanks so much!

I have a few more, so please bear with me!

HUD no good with polarised sunnies - LOL... Would never have picked that one. Good tip about Carpoint too - means I can price up the options.

I get Corporate program thru work which hopefully will snag a bit of a discount for me, the price with the options I want is 100K..

Couple more q's - Brochure says the car comes standard with "Bluetooth" and "USB audio interface" - that is 6NH apparently. But what does "Extended USB function for mobile phone (6NF)" give you OVER that? And what does "Extd connectivity - Bluetooth/USB + Voice Recog (6NK)" give you? Can any of them be bought afterwards to not pay LCT? The BMW configurator lets me pick 6NF AND 6NK - now I'm really confused...

I want to be able to Bluetooth connect the iPhone4 for calls and address book (same as it does in my wife's 123d), charge it in the car, and use it for music & audiobooks (not BT streamed). Snap in to the centre console would be good. I have proper full voice control in the Passat and have used it about 3 times in 3 years...

We have iPads and iPhones with constant 3G internet access, not sure why I'd need internet in the car...

Nav Pro vs Nav Business - what's the benefits other than bigger screen? I'd like HDD to store music - having had it for 3 years in the VW.

Does going with Nav Pro give you additional connectivity options? On the BMW configurator, if I pick Nav Pro it ADDS 6NK with no choice, remove 6NK and the Nav Pro goes too. Does that mean that you have to stump up $3500 for nav pro PLUS $1000 for 6NK (plus LCT) So it's default $4500 for sat nav pro?

So options I'd like so far are: sunroof (3000), xenons (1450), sat nav (prob Pro) and whatever the BT options I need for that are.

Finally for now - Towbars - who has one fitted in Aus, dealer fit or aftermarket? Removable? How much? I see Hayman do one for about $1200...

I'd like to upgrade the stereo, but at this price that may be a stretch... I could pull the Arc Audio ks125.4 amp out of my R36 and get it refitted...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowtail View Post
Couple more q's - Brochure says the car comes standard with "Bluetooth" and "USB audio interface" - that is 6NH apparently. But what does "Extended USB function for mobile phone (6NF)" give you OVER that? And what does "Extd connectivity - Bluetooth/USB + Voice Recog (6NK)" give you? Can any of them be bought afterwards to not pay LCT? The BMW configurator lets me pick 6NF AND 6NK - now I'm really confused...
Whichever muppet created the options for Telephone, Bluetooth and USB should be shot. It’s the most confusing collection of options I’ve ever come across. The dealers haven’t got a clue and most of the descriptions on the BMW website are either missing or misleading. 6NH is basic Bluetooth, which it sounds like you have as standard. 6NK is enhanced Bluetooth which includes the ability to use a cradle and voice control.

6NF is telephone USB audio interface which means you can use the USB connection whilst the phone is in the cradle. You need 6NF for 6NR BMW Apps.

Quote:
I want to be able to Bluetooth connect the iPhone4 for calls and address book (same as it does in my wife's 123d), charge it in the car, and use it for music & audiobooks (not BT streamed). Snap in to the centre console would be good. I have proper full voice control in the Passat and have used it about 3 times in 3 years...
You need 6NK and 6NF for this as above. If you don’t want the cradle installed, you can just use the USB socket and then 6NH will suffice.

Quote:
Nav Pro vs Nav Business - what's the benefits other than bigger screen? I'd like HDD to store music - having had it for 3 years in the VW.
The dash is also improved with pro nav and you get split screen nav which is handy (two different scale maps simultaneously or map and entertainment details or fuel economy etc). Not sure if BMW Assist package and subscription is different between pro and business

Quote:
Does going with Nav Pro give you additional connectivity options? On the BMW configurator, if I pick Nav Pro it ADDS 6NK with no choice, remove 6NK and the Nav Pro goes too. Does that mean that you have to stump up $3500 for nav pro PLUS $1000 for 6NK (plus LCT) So it's default $4500 for sat nav pro?
Pro nav includes 6NK. No need to add 6NK it or pay more

Hope this helps

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #11
hekki
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bentayga, GT3 RS

If i Ordered only 6NK without 6NF, am i able to play music from my IPhone 4 through bluetooth without any usb connection?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #12
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekki View Post
If i Ordered only 6NK without 6NF, am i able to play music from my IPhone 4 through bluetooth without any usb connection?
yes, i can stream BT audio and I don't have 6NF. 6NF is only for USB when the phone is in the cradle

Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #13
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfax View Post
Pro nav includes 6NK. No need to add 6NK it or pay more
Well... confirmed with two dealers. Buying Pro nav at $3500 enforces a compulsory addition of 6NK at an extra $1000.

So Pro Nav here in Aus on an X3 adds $4500 to the price...
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #14
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Well... confirmed with two dealers. Buying Pro nav at $3500 enforces a compulsory addition of 6NK at an extra $1000.

So Pro Nav here in Aus on an X3 adds $4500 to the price...
That total is not that much more than it costs here though (£2515GBP). That's for a pro nav package which includes BMW Assist subscription and BMW Online subscription for 3 years (and obviously 6NK as it can't work without it!)

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
Dr Stig 2
Criminally Insane
Australia
Rep
Drives: Like a Demon!

Garage List
2010 BMW Z4 35is  [10.00]
2013 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]
Hey Swallowtail...

Are you in the BMW Club? If so, you can see my X3 30d M Sport at club functions / drives. Its Carbon Black with the 19 inch wheels.
I dont bring it into the city usually as its more the family car. I use the Z as the commuter. We live out on the far western edge of town.

Options.
Extended Bluetooth - I have it as we had to during the Tsunami parts shortage of 2011. Only advantage I saw was it lets you connect two mobile phones at the same time - although I have yet to figure out how it works (need to make time to )

Pro Nav - A must. You can only zoom into 100m on the business nav. You can zoom into 25m on the pro nav - a must in the city. Especially now the 3D buildings block the view of the actual streets. You also get the professional instrument cluster that has additional driving information and scroll menus on the instruments - handy for changing radio stations or music or etc instead of turning off the map on the iDrive.

Comfort windscreen - dont know - didn't order it but dont miss it.

Xenons. Must have Xenons. THought I needed the adaptive headlights as they are sooooo awasome on the Z4, but they hardly even turn on the X3 as the light spread is already awesome. Not sure I would bother next time.

Sunroof - I just dont like them but its just my opinion. Ive had them on three cars and used them sooo rarely as a skylight, and never as a window to open.

HUD - the polarised glasses issue is real and huge.

Dynamic Dampers. - I didn't bother. I have them on the Z and use them all the time based on road conditions, but it has 30 profile tyres. The big balloons (in comparison) on the X3 can take the abuse of the sports suspension. I saved the money and it handles very well. (The white 30D demo at Brisbane BMW is set up the same way - no adaptive dampers - try it as see what you think)
I took the X3 on the BMW Club Border Ranges run a few weeks back - and it was keeping up (and handling better) than many of the 3 series on the twisty mountain roads. A couple of the guys couldn't believe that such a big SUV was accelerating as hard on the straights or tagging their tails on the corners - all while not inducing vomit or dizzyness in the precious rear seat cargo! (the wee kiddies). Never once did I activate the stability control, and some of the others were sliding the back out of their sedans. The PErformance COntrol is AWESOME in getting this thing around a corner, and I think it makes the adjustable dampers only really useful if you have low profile tyres and highly variable road surfaces and want to even out yoru ride comfort. I dont think I need them for cornering.
My wife took the X3 on the track the other weekend and from the pits it looked like it handled extremely well - very little body roll.

Lumbar - not that expensive and WORTH it for adjustability.

Internet access - as they say in the Pixar classic - ITS A CAR! geez.

FINALLY - one you missed that is a MUST HAVE for $500.

TOP VIEW. THis is the best parkign aid ever invented. You slot the car in between car park lines and miss gutters (kerbing!) soooo easily when you can see down the sides of the car. It also flips between that view and the full rear view camera with just a tap on the iDrive so you can quickly change the view to help you park and reverse as required. BEST VALUE - MOST USEFUL BMW option EVER!!!

Yours sincerely
Dr Stig

Dr Stig
2010 Z4 35is
2011 X3 30d M Sport
Australia
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
Ant Man
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Individual Edition

What a collection of well written and informed posts.......should be made best of 2011. It made for very informative reading. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 02:59 AM   #17
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
What a collection of well written and informed posts.......should be made best of 2011. It made for very informative reading. Thank you.
Absolutely agree. Thanks all for assistance, this has been very helpful. I'll let you all know what I end up with!

Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 06:23 AM   #18
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep

FINALLY - one you missed that is a MUST HAVE for $500.

TOP VIEW. THis is the best parkign aid ever invented. You slot the car in between car park lines and miss gutters (kerbing!) soooo easily when you can see down the sides of the car. It also flips between that view and the full rear view camera with just a tap on the iDrive so you can quickly change the view to help you park and reverse as required. BEST VALUE - MOST USEFUL BMW option EVER!!!

Yours sincerely
Dr Stig[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything Dr Stig said. But in particular, DO NOT SKIP THE TOP VIEW. It is every bit as good as he says.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #19
Dr Stig 2
Criminally Insane
Australia
Rep
Drives: Like a Demon!

Garage List
2010 BMW Z4 35is  [10.00]
2013 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30dMSport View Post
I agree with everything Dr Stig said. But in particular, DO NOT SKIP THE TOP VIEW. It is every bit as good as he says.
I'll get that $20 to you shortly Steve.

Dr Stig
2010 Z4 35is
2011 X3 30d M Sport
Australia
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 05:09 AM   #20
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep

OK, am looking at the following:

xDrive30d M Sport
Carbon Black (fell in love with the colour, even though I wanted to like white at $2000 cheaper LOL) with Oyster interior
Sunroof, xenons, nav pro with 6NK and 6NF, Top View, Lumbar support, folding mirrors. RRP AU$101,000. Now on to the negotiation phase...
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #21
Steve30dMSport
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
OK, am looking at the following:

xDrive30d M Sport
Carbon Black (fell in love with the colour, even though I wanted to like white at $2000 cheaper LOL) with Oyster interior
Sunroof, xenons, nav pro with 6NK and 6NF, Top View, Lumbar support, folding mirrors. RRP AU$101,000. Now on to the negotiation phase...

Trust me, you'll love it! One thing I love with the folding mirrors is how the passenger side mirror dips when you reverse so you can see the gutter better. A very neat touch. If you can, have a listen to all three versions of the sound system. The basic sound is very basic but that is relative to how much you like to listen to music. Otherwise, a very good choice of options!
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
swallowtail
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30dMSport View Post
Trust me, you'll love it! One thing I love with the folding mirrors is how the passenger side mirror dips when you reverse so you can see the gutter better. A very neat touch. If you can, have a listen to all three versions of the sound system. The basic sound is very basic but that is relative to how much you like to listen to music. Otherwise, a very good choice of options!
Yes, I am used to the mirror dipping in my Passat - very handy. Although Top View will take some of that function I suspect.

As to sound system - I have an after market setup in my VW (after ordering it with Dynaudio but it got left off the order, so the dealer paid for it LOL), and anything that BMW do isn't going to come close to what can be done aftermarket. So initially I will leave it as std basic sound system, then put an arc audio ks125.4 mini 4 channel amp bridged to 2 channels for the front. Replace all the front speakers - top quality 8"s instead of the 6"s, and active splits instead of the 4"s. That will come to about $2500 aftermarket, so similar cost to the middle BMW system, but for front seats will blow the BMW option out of the water for sound quality, whilst still leaving capability to further upgrade rears down the track if I want to.

The problem with the BMW options here in Oz is that they cop 33% Luxury Car Tax here when purchased on a new vehicle at this price range, so a total tax rate of 33% LCT then 10% GST on top of that. Kinda takes a lot of the value out of the options.
Appreciate 0