BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-04-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
CustomE90
Private
Rep
Drives: 997tt; E90 N54 (Sold)

F/S 2013 x3 28i M Sport xDrive28i | Fully Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
****Price dropped $1k (7.12.2017)
****Price dropped $1k (7.24.2017)

For sale is my 2013 BMW X3 xDrive28i with the rare M-Sport package. It is loaded up and is Carbon Black Metallic with Oyster interior. I couldnt find much in pricing on similar optioned cars as there were only a few comparables listed on autotrader - I tried to price within those prices based on options/mileage. Please PM if you have opinions on price, but as listed, this is OBO so please feel free to make me an offer if you have a price in mind - want to be fair on price.

The car was originally purchased new and owned in California for the first 2 years. I am the second owner and am a BMW enthusiast / very particular with my cars. The car is in excellent condition with a clean history and bill of health (100% clean carfax / never any paintwork). Low miles - approximately 58,800 miles, probably 70% of which are highway miles (28mpg) and always garaged 100%.

Key options, detailed below:
M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package with heated seats and steering wheel, Comfort Access (keyless entry and keyless push button start), Driver Assistance with back-up camera/top-view camera/PDC, HiFi speaker system (premium sound), bluetooth/USB/Aux connections, Navigation with traffic info and points of interest. (Let me know if I have options named wrong below - I did my best with VIN decoder and knowing the car, but I do not have the original window sticker.)

M Sport Package:
-Sport Automatic Transmission
-Shadowline exterior trim
-Burl Walnut Wood Trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome highlight
-Aerodynamic kit
-High-gloss Roof Rails
-Anthracite headliner
-Sport seats
-M steering wheel - multi-function steering wheel with volume control, cruise, menu, etc.
-Carbon black metallic (rare - only available on m sport or m cars - has blue tint to it in certain lighting)

Driving Assistance:
-Park Distance Control (PDC)
-Rear view / back-up camera
-Top view camera (allows you to see the surroundings of the car from a bird's-eye view, which is helpful for parking)
-Folding mirrors
-Passenger side mirror dip when in reverse
-Rain sensing wipers

Cold Weather Package:
-Heated front seats
-Heated Steering Wheel
-40/20/40 split folding rear seats

Lighting:
-Xenon Headlights
-Daytime running light/ angel eyes (bright)
-Adaptive light control (option of having headlights turn with steering)

Premium Options:
-Lumbar support seats (driver and passenger)
-Comfort Access keyless entry and keyless start
-Panoramic moonroof
-Premium sound / satellite radio

Technology:
-Navigation
-Bluetooth
-USB

Other Items Included / Other Information:
-Cargo cover
-Includes OEM carpet mats as well as winter (rubber) mats
-OEM rubber trunk cargo liner
-Always serviced at Erhard BMW dealership during my ownership
-No mechanical issues whatsoever
-Always garaged
- I am selling because we have another baby on the way and are moving to an X5...No immediate rush to sell, but the car is ready for a new owner immediately with no lien or bank issues (Pictures taken June 27, 2017)
-The car is located in Royal Oak, Michigan, but I am willing to assist with shipping (I have shipped several cars and know a few carriers I could help to coordinate with if you would like)
-I am willing to drive the car to Erhard BMW or any other nearby shop to coordinate a pre-purchase inspection if you would like an independent opinion that the car is in amazing condition and has no current needs...

The car is also listed on eBay and CL - I will update this post if the car sells, so assume it is available unless it says otherwise. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by CustomE90; 08-16-2017 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
CustomE90
Private
Rep
Drives: 997tt; E90 N54 (Sold)

Price drop

****Price dropped $1k (7.12.2017)
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #3