BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
StrykerX3M
Rep
Drives: X3 M package

2013 M package without premium package

To order the 2013 M package you don't have to put premium package, which means you don't get leather
the question is what kind of seats do you get? Leatherette sports seats? Does anyone has a picture of it?
And is Leatherette sports seats with manual adjustments or electric adjustments?

actually for those who wants to know I think I found the answer myself
these are the seats you get for non premium M package cars

Last edited by StrykerX3M; 09-18-2012 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: found the answer
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
rodneychan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 M

I m still waiting for mine to come, when I first ordered I didn't order the leather package in Canada (seperate), but after a week of consideration and I had change to red brown leaher instead.. cause I couldn't find any good pics on site showing leatherette. as I think if add black leather is the same as leathereete and try to safe some. in canada leather by it self cause another $1900 is quite pricey...

But seems pretty nice with yours... **great choice**..

How about the doors panel are they come with leatherette as well... ? could you able to share some pics...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
lbjgh
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW X3 M-Sport

Post no.1 is a pic of my car. The door panels and trim match the leatherette nicely.

I considered leather because it was the only way to get heated rear seats... Those two things would have added close to $3000 to the bottom line pushing my x3 to $70,000.

In the end the leather did not offer sufficient value.
      09-19-2012, 03:23 AM   #4
StrykerX3M
Rep
Drives: X3 M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjgh View Post
Post no.1 is a pic of my car. The door panels and trim match the leatherette nicely.

I considered leather because it was the only way to get heated rear seats... Those two things would have added close to $3000 to the bottom line pushing my x3 to $70,000.

In the end the leather did not offer sufficient value.
yeah great choice of options
I try to find the leatherette sports seats on x3 and yours was the only one, which totally answered my question
again nice car
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
n55x3
Captain
Rep
Drives: n55 BMWs

How do you guys like/not like not having lumbar support? Is that something that you even miss? I've been playing with the BMW configurator for a new 335i and this is one of the things I'm struggling with. Without the Premium package the only thing I really feel like I might miss is the lumbar support. I can't find any local examples that don't have lumbar so it's hard to decide.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
epiphone3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
How do you guys like/not like not having lumbar support? Is that something that you even miss? I've been playing with the BMW configurator for a new 335i and this is one of the things I'm struggling with. Without the Premium package the only thing I really feel like I might miss is the lumbar support. I can't find any local examples that don't have lumbar so it's hard to decide.
I test drove the X3 with lumbar support and came from an E90 without lumbar support. I would suggest paying the little bit extra to get the lumbar support.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
Lumbar support is a must and honestly should be standard. My 335 doesn't have lumbar and after long trips or long day I can feel my lower back hurting. The X3 on the other hand makes a big difference.
Appreciate 0