BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-26-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Question RTTI Question: Information Window

I have a question about the RTTI (real time traffic info) display in the navigation map. In my previous generation BMW Nav systems, I was able to see traffic information in the map while in the Information Window - such as symbols showing slowed or stopped traffic, construction or accident symbols, etc. This was without an active destination, so guidance was not on - it just showed this information for the current projected route.

Now, with the new Nav system, I can bring the map to the main screen and select Traffic Info, which displays the above information, but as soon as I move out of the map on the main screen (like, back to the entertainment screen) the traffic information is removed from the map in the Info window. Does anyone know of a way to retain the RTTI display on the map in the information window, while the main screen is not set on the Nav map?

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0