BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-06-2020, 07:32 PM   #1
yuvi_yuvraj
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 28i

Looking for someone to code my BMW to mute alert sounds

I took on a project where I rebuilt a checked 2017 BMW X3 x28d. I need some help to mute the chimes in the car due to the airbag notification. Is there any way I can mute the airbag alerts? Pls let me know.

Not sure if it's relevant but I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 12:56 AM   #2
Madisona
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvi_yuvraj View Post
I took on a project where I rebuilt a checked 2017 BMW X3 x28d. I need some help to mute the chimes in the car due to the airbag notification. Is there any way I can mute the auto clicker airbag alerts? Pls let me know.

Not sure if it's relevant but I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you
Literally the first thing I turned off.......so annoying. I left that "flash lights" though as it's all I need. I also coded the mirror folding on long press lock so another easy way to make sure car is locked.

Nothing is more annoying than all the idiots "HONKING" their horn when they lock their doors. It was a dumb feature on my old Chevy Tahoe and I see all the domestics (trucks at least) still basically honk on lock.

How are you supposed to sneak up on people or sneak back into your driveway late at night if you car is honking all the time?
Appreciate 0