BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-30-2022, 08:06 PM   #1
ramda2021
Rep
Drives: BMW x3 F25 20d

Bigger bumper lower left/right grilles and squared silver kidney grilles

Hello guys, feel like playing a bit with the outer aspect, so I have 2 questions:

1. Does anyone know if you can get any bigger lower left/right bumper grilles on the F25 xline WITHOUT changing the entire bumper?
The F26's look a lot better (being bigger and more agressive) but they don't fit.
It should certainly fit the same holes yet somehow extend a bit more on top, but I've seen none on the internet (to add to the trouble, the name of those grilles is also a bit confusing). And no one bothers to make 2 custom pieces.
To me, it's the only thing I would change, externally, since the stock ones are small, bland and dated. But the price for changing the entire bumper (like with the aerodynamic kit) would be unjustified.

2. Has anyone found silver kidney grilles with the more squared (G01 style) shape? There are a few, but they're all black.

Thanks
Appreciate 0