BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #23
larry0717X3
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jetta soon to be X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalopop View Post
From what i read on this forum, I believe Vancouverites are paying waay too much for this x3. Everyone is paying 50k~..we are paying 70-80? How much was yours?

Uk buyers disregard this haha
haha I bet !
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #24
coiken
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton_matthias View Post
I did see a sample patch of the red/brown leather and to me, it looked better than the havana brown leather.... i currently have an infiniti g35x and that has black leather so I am sick of black and wanted to change to something brighter. To me, the red-brown sample patch matched the aluminium trim perfectly and looks rather sporty to me.

As for the M high gloss shadow line, I have that but wanted to go with the silver aluminum roof rails as I think that gives the car a better contrast since the car is pretty much black to begin with. I thought that it would look better than the high gloss roof rails which are barely noticeable in carbon black. What do you think?
the only thing that counts is if you like your config mate ;-)

Personally i saw a X3 with this chesnut leader and alu trim and i didn't like it at all
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 09:07 AM   #25
colton_matthias
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry0717X3 View Post
Quote:
OOOO, i actually really like the white but my wife hates white cars.... so had to go with carbon black metallic even though i think $800 for paint job is not worth it.... personally would rather spend it on actual options instead.

Anyhow, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I got $3000 discount of MSRP because I sort of know how to negotiate on cars (car cost canada is a great way to start). How much did you get off? I am getting the car in end of May as my current lease on Infiniti G35x is ending on June 1. When are you getting yours? What options did you get with it???
You know your way to get discounts!! 3k is a lot. Good for you. I thought I had pretty good deal already, but I only got half of the your discount 1500...><!. I compared three different stealnships in Vancouver before i paid my deposit. Anyway, I have already ordered the car, so there is no going back. lol
However, I am also very excited to get my car, and they told me the car would arrived between april 25th~May 15th. The package I order are the "Technology Package" , " Premium Package", " M-Sport Package" and the selective rear and side camera. I order the Nevada red leather seat, and the brushed aluminum trim.

It's just too bad that they have cancel the sport suspension and damper control in the M-package.

I think the black one will look very sexy too!! = ) It's an X3! How much bad can it be, right ?! i hope we both can get our car sooner so that we can enjoy driving it in this great spring.

Cheers,
So ur interior is exactly the same wit red brown nevada and aluminum trim!!!! It would look great wit the black headliner.

My CA said my car will b here around may 10 so it'll b the same as yours. I'm getting at the end of may though because have to wait for my current lease to end.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #26
frankwin
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive35i w/MSport and +

Quote:
Anyhow, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I got $3000 discount of MSRP because I sort of know how to negotiate on cars (car cost canada is a great way to start).
wow, I also came with the numbers at the dealer so I knew their cost and they did not really care. They said that BMW Canada does not authorize excessive rebate that can put dealer in competition and they could be punished. In the end, I got almost 2000$ off the total cost. The invoice on base car is about 8.5% under PSDF and they make almost nothing on package/options.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #27
colton_matthias
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X3 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwin View Post
wow, I also came with the numbers at the dealer so I knew their cost and they did not really care. They said that BMW Canada does not authorize excessive rebate that can put dealer in competition and they could be punished. In the end, I got almost 2000$ off the total cost. The invoice on base car is about 8.5% under PSDF and they make almost nothing on package/options.
I visited 2 different bmw retailers... bmw autohaus was so hard sale and i did not like the pressure. i went to parkview bmw which has GREAT customer service and negotiated with the CA. I told her i shopped at another bmw and decided to still come here because of the customer service.... at the very end the CA talked to the owner and said we still want to earn your business so we will give you that offer.

At the end, both parties were happy =D. Also told them to give me the rubber mats as well as trunk cargo liner/tray....

As to the packages, they make about 10% profit on the packages.
Appreciate 0