BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
oknish
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels with a big engine

SoCal Pricing Question

Looking to pull the trigger on a X3 35 for my wife. Wanted to check the collective knowledge here on what to expect pricing wise. Doubt if the car she wants will be on a lot since she only wants Blue with Black leather and tons of options. So really need guidance on what to expect when ordering one.

Anyone know of a good dealer too? Don't want to waste too much time visiting all 20 or so dealers that we have around here.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Radioactive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 28i '10 535i '04 325i

I paid $500 over invoice(with BMW garbage fees) in San Diego, but my accountant who is in Valencia first referred me to BMW of Valencia fleet sales, who had about the same price, in fact a little better. I don't remember the name, but it's a female and I believe she is manager of the fleet sales. If fact her father owned a BMW dealership in the valley before time. She delivers all over LA area and will quote over the phone. I ended up buying local since it would be too much of a hassle to ride the train for car pickup.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
jbinbi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3 35i

pulled the trigger in MA for about the same, had to finance with bmw financing for 24 months at .99%. Dealer gets $500 for this, and this is typical dealership demand. No sweat for .9%, can prepay after 5 months, but at this rate, not very much interest.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
jk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 x3 35i

suggest you go over to bimmerfest.com. there are a couple of site sponsors there in so. cal. who are reputed to make very good deals.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
oknish
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels with a big engine

THANK YOU ALL for the prompt responses. Much appreciated. Will post details when deal is done and will post pics when car is here.

Again, many thanks!!!
Appreciate 0